Terms of Conditions
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product, or for the use of any product in a particular way that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this website are subject to the following: This website is designed to provide general information about vision, vision care and vision correction. It is not intended to provide medical advice. If you suspect that you have a vision problem or a condition that requires attention, consult an eye doctor or other appropriate eye care professional as soon as possible for advice on the treatment of your own specific condition and for your own particular needs.
(1) Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date,and its affiliates and contractors make no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information.
We shall not be liable for any damage or injury that may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio or other items from the website.
(2) Some links in this website may lead to websites that are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites, you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website that is not under our control. External sites are not endorsed by us, and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
(3) These Terms of Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If any provision of these Terms of Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed void but shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(4) We hereby authorize you to copy materials published on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(5) This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(6) Please view our Privacy Statement for information as to how we collect and use information collected or received through this website.
(7) Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned by The Outback Vision Protocol, or is used with specific permission granted by the rights holder, and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(8) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitalized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator, and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute or publicly display the image.
It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without our express permission or the express permission of the photographer or artist.
For additional information on our copyrights, please read our copyright infringement policy.
Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks and Service Marks. ® / TM denote registered trademarks and or service marks of unless otherwise indicated. Except to accurately identify our products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without our prior express written authorization. Our marks referred to on this website are: The Outback Vision Protocol® and theoutbackvisionprotocolreview.com®.